The registration for the joint conference ECTEL/DELFI2020 is open. The conference will happen as a full online-conference. Here are some more details about the registration.
- 1 July 2020: at least one author per paper (research, poster, demo, impact) has to be registered
Early Bird Rate
- 14 August 2020: The early bird registration will close on this day.
- To use the student rate, you need to be able to prove your status as a PhD student (for example via a letter by your supervisor/institution).
- Please only use the EATEL member rate if you are either already an active member (membership fees payed) or you belong to an institution which has an institutional membership.
- Each registered participant will receive a one-year individual membership with EATEL.
World Bank Rate
- The WorldBank rate is reserved for participants from low income or lower middle income countries according to the current classification of the World Bank. To register with this rate, you need to have a special code which you can get from contacting the local organisation.
- The European Association of Technology-Enhanced Learning (EATEL e.V.) will sponsor a number of scholarships for participants who cannot afford the WorldBank rate.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software